Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moving on Up! Hey - at least I'm moving!

Hello everyone!

It's been quite some time since I actually blogged. Actually it's probably been aeons. I intend to host my own blog but until I figure out how to do so, I figure this is the best way to blog until I figure it out. So why the new blog?

1. There were stalkers on on my old blog site.
2. The name of the old no longer represents who I am.
3. It's time for change
4. I'm becoming a MAMA. :) Which means I have new things to blog about
5. The cool thing about this is that no one knows who I am, unless I tell you and gave you the link for my site.
6. I don't intend to blog about "personal" things anymore. Note: "personal" means info you can use to stalk me.
7. My new blog is about becoming a mama and a "housewife".
8. Being pregnant means I have more time on my hands.
9. Blogging helps me relieve stress.
10. I miss blogging.


3 comments:

  1. aww, congratulations. Its such an exciting time for you. Can't wait to read all about it!

    Mai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you're back and many congrats on your pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back and congrats on the pregnancy!!! How exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete